HazMatID Elite Handheld FT-IR Chemical identifier
HazMatID Elite is a handheld unknown solid, powder, gel and liquid chemical identifier that performs an analysis in 1 minute or less.
Using Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy, HazMatID Elite is capable of identifying chemical warfare agents, explosives, toxic industrial chemicals, narcotics, suspicious powders, among other dangerous chemical classes
- Standard 10,000 spectra library
- Advanced software package for data management and spectral reprocessing against upgraded databases (up to 35,000 spectra)
- Diamond ATR sensor with integrated solid press and liquids well
- Second, touch-to0sample diamond ATR sensor for direct sampling
- IP-67 rated and sealed for decontamination by immersion
- Truly handheld, weight 2.29 kg only
Rigaku ResQ CQL offers first responders, border protection, and law enforcement an advanced method for identifying potential threats in an improved tactical form factor, thereby improving functionality particularly in high stress environments. By combining the 1064 nm Raman advantage with improved ergonomics and sample presentation, ResQ CQL makes it even easier to perform chemical analysis of powders, liquids, gels, mixtures and more.
- Eliminates fluorescence interference
- On-board camera
- Automatic precursor warning
- Non-visible sample detection
- Optional QuickDetect mode