New generation programable Hand-held metal detector
The PD 140ND is a Hand Held Metal Detector that combines high reliability and ergonomics with advanced detection and operator signaling features. Effective sensitivity to all metals, full compliance with the latest Security Standards and high immunity to external metal masses are among the main peculiarities of this new device.
- NIJ Standard - 0602.02 Compliant
- Compact, Elegant, Robust and Ergonomic
- Uniform Detection of Magnetic and Non-Magnetic Targets
Full Digital Design: Consistent Performance and Calibration-Free Operations
- Extended Continuous Operation Time
- Advanced Programming Capabilities
- Indoor and Outdoor Operations
- Programmable Sensitivity
- Automatic Low Power Mode during Screening Pauses
- Embedded Long Life Rechargeable Batteries are renewable energy and wipe out Operation Cost of Alkaline Batteries
- Embedded Fast and Reliable Battery Charger: no need of batteries removal
- Dedicated Holder acts as Minimum Space Table Stand and Mains connection for Battery Charge
- Operator Functions can be standard or customized by the user through PC GUI and USB connection. Programing tool must be ordered separately.
- Capable to localize metal masses concealed or carried on a person, while discriminating the metals contained in bras and in personal clothing