LCD 4 High Performance CWA Identifier And TIC Detector
Handheld battery energy powered CWA identifier and TIC detector. Night or day operatable, can be carried individually, integrated into vehicle or onto robot with AIM (Auto inlet Module). Designed to meet the requirements of MIL STD 810 and MIL STD 461.
- CWA indentification and TIC detection
- Advanced non rad ion Mobility Spectrometry
- Up to 75 hours continuous use from a single set of commercial AA batteries
- User changeable sieve pack with a typical usable life of 250 hours dependant upon climatic conditions
- Weight < 0,58 kg (including batteries), 10.6 x 18.0 x 4.65 cm
- Compatible with LCD 4 XID trace chemical, explosives and narcotics detection adapter
GID-3 Chemical Warfare Agent (CWA) Detector
Rugged, field portable chemical agent detector
- A variant was selected by the USA DoD fulfilling the requirements of the M22 ACADA programme. GID-3 is also widely used throughout NATO and armed forces worldwide.
- Indicates the presence of nerve, blood, blister & choking agents and level of threat.
- Provides a visual and audible alarm both locally and at remote locations
- Autonomous point detection for dismounted infantry and troops
- Located inside a vehicle, ship or command-post, monitoring of External atmosphere is achieved by using a special sample head
- Integrated into a network, it can dispal a warning at a central command facility or other remote location